And reach customers anywhere on the planet Email marketing remains one of the most effective marketing strategies for small businesses. The new option now available to advertisers is called Gmail Ads.
Other challenges email marketers face include
Getting subscribers to open their emails;
Poor deliverability; and
Low subscriber retention
1 billion is a lot of exposure for your message.
You can start using Gmail ads at this very moment.
Why Gmail Ads?
- Potential reach of over 1 billion prospects
- Less obtrusive than most other ad formats as they do not redirect the user out of Gmail when clicked on
- Your ads are shown to qualified prospects only
- Wide choice of templates for customising your ads
- You get all the metrics related to the ads including reach, open rate, click-through rate, forwards, saves, and more
- Gmail native ads are priced per click, and at the same rates as standard AdWords ads
Email Marketing without the emails
- But Gmail ads can save you from headaches.
- We consider Gmail Ads as email marketing on steroids.
- You don't need to build an email list or worry about retaining subscribers.
- Gmail does it all for you.
- All you have to do is create your ad, set the proper targeting, and wait for conversions to start streaming in.
- Can it get better than that? We don't think so.
- Nothing beats targeting your marketing using first-party data, and that's what Google wants you to have.
- Imagine the power of using AdWords’ identity-based targeting!
Inside your prospects email
Gmail ads make use of native ads to take banner advertising to the next level. The native banner ads morph themselves with the customer’s email experience, driving more click-throughs without interfering with user experience.
Have you tested the native Gmail ads? Would you like to talk to an expert about targeting, budget, and potential reach?
We are here for you.
We believe in using cutting-edge technologies to reach your potential customers, engage them, and drive more conversions for your business.